Tagalog quotes that you will be able to relate to are seen everywhere. These tagalog quotes may be sweet, sad, about love, or even funny. There are also those which are inspiring. They are the ones that deal about life all the time. There are also some which are meant for the broken hearted. Indeed, it does not matter whether you are sad and just want to enjoy a good laugh through a humorous joke, tagalog quotes may just be perfect for you.
When it comes to the revelation of your affection, words will always be the best affirmation. However, it is not a secret to everyone that not all people are good with this. This is why there are many sayings they can use instead. Using these quotes should not be hard most especially if you are close to the person. You can use these in confiding to someone. They can be the best expression of love. Of course, they will appear really sweet. If you are lucky enough, they will be inspirational and that makes them even more interesting.
If you are sad, and you want to vent on anything random about life, these are some of the tagalog quotes, or sayings that you can enjoy:
- Mahirap pag nakakalimutan ang dapat tandaan, pero mas mahirap pag lagi mong natatandaan ang dapat kalimutan.
- Lumabo man ang mga mata ko, mananatili pa ring malinaw ang pagtingin ko sa’yo.
- Walang karapatan ang ibang taong humusga sa pagkakamali mo. Tandaan mo, kwento lang ang alam nila at hindi ang nararamdaman mo.
- Aaminin ko! Madali akong mag-sawa, pero hind sa isang taong minamahal at inaalagaan ako nang tama.
- Mapagod man akong mahalin ka, kaunting pahinga lang, mamahalin na ulit kita.
Some of the aforementioned quotes may be taken as funny. They may even be perceived as a joke. But then, it cannot be denied that they are inspirational too most especially for those who are sad or broken hearted.
As one of the tagalog quotes for friendship goes, “Ang buhay ng walang kaibigan ay parang kamatayan na walang saksi.” The inevitable cannot be avoided. But the goodness we want the world to experience will not be feasible without making friends. These people are meant to be around us as we unlock valuable life experiences. Our victories, no matter how substantial they may be, will not only be enjoyed by us, but also by the people around us. They are always around to celebrate with us. In the same way, they are also the same people who will comfort us in times of disappointments. Basically, living life cannot be completed without a wingman to back us up. It does not matter how many they are. For as long as we have someone, we have a witness to life.
Below are some additional tagalog quotes for friendship:
- Ang gusto kong mga kaibigan ay yung mala-Rexona, kasi alam kong THEY WON’T LET ME DOWN.
- Kahit gaano ka pa kasama sa paningin ng iba, may iilang tao pa rin na kaya kang tingnan sa mabuting paraan, ang tawag sa kanila ay tunay na kaibigan.
- Ang tunay na kaibigan ay di ka kayang saktan kahit kailanman at higit sa lahat ay handa kang tulungan.
- Ang tunay na kaibigan, hindi ka sisiraan kapag nag-aaway kayo, hindi niya ichichismis ang mga kahinaan mo. Kaya nga kayo tinawag na mag kaibigan, para mag damayan, hindi mag plastikan.
- Ang kaibigan ay parang boobs. Ang ilan malaki, iba maliit, ang ilan ay tunay, at may ilan namang peke.
The given quotes are meant for friendship. For sure, uttering one to your friend will make him or her feel good about life. They may be taken as a joke but they are really more than that. They will be ideal most especially if you have friends who are sad or broken hearted. They should be helped cope up with the situation.
Aside from tagalog quotes for friendship, there are also those inspirational which can motivate you to become the best version of yourself. What are these? Check these out:
- Huwag kang manghinayang kung ngayon ay nabigo ka. Tandaan mo, mas magandang nabigo ka dahil sinubukan mo, kesa sa nabigo ka nang hindi mo pa sinusubukan.
- Ang tunay na sikreto sa tagumpay ay pagsisikap at patuloy na pagbangon sa bawat pagkakamali.
- Ang pagkatalo ay bahagi ng buhay. Kung hindi ka matatalo, hindi ka matututo. Kung hindi ka matututo, hindi ka rin magbabago.
- Hindi sa taas ng edukasyon nasusukat ang pagkatao, mababa man ang pinag-aralan mo, kung marunong ka rumespeto, daig mo pa ang edukado.
- Hindi perpekto ang buhay ko. Pero meron akong Panginoon na nagpapakuntento sa kung anong meron ako.
These inspirational tagalog quotes should encourage everyone to be interested more about the goodness of everything. These can be funny and they may appear to be like a joke sometimes but for sure, these quotes would definitely make a sad and broken hearted person smile. This is the assurance here. This is how sweet everything should be! This is how it is expected to be!
There are still other tagalog quotes that you can ponder on about life. Here are some of the additional ones:
- Minsan kailangan mong ilabas ang lahat ng sama ng loob mo, para malaman nilang hindi unlimited ang pasensya mo.
- May mga bagay sa mundo na kahit hindi mo makuha, makita mo lang masaya ka na.
- Hindi mo kailangang makipagtalo para lang mapatunayan na matatag kang tao. Minsan, kailangang manahimik hindi dahil sa takot tayo, kundi dahil ang matitinong tao hindi pumapatol sa mga taong ka-level lang ng aso.
- Nang aking bilangin ang mga bitun, mas marami pa rin ang kinang at ligayang hatid ng text mo sa akin.
- Hindi ba nangangalay ang iyong mga kamay? Bakit kamo? Dahil hawak mo na ang puso ko.
- Ang tanong ko, dapat ba akong magmahal? Ang sagot mo, dapat ka bang mahalin? Kaya dapat lang na tayo ay magmahalan!
Sharing anything to a friend or special someone is one of the most natural revelations of affection. This does not happen a lot, unless you are really close to a particular person. When you find yourself confiding to someone without any inhibitions, you have then unlocked an important achievement in life! To staple the bond you are enjoying now, tagalog quotes are always available around! These can be of great assistance!
Please think about utilizing these quotes once in a while. They will definitely help. Be creative in delivering them though. Never fail to put a smile on one’s face!