There are times when entertainment comes from funny tagalog quotes. These sayings can make you laugh out loud if you are in the midst of a trying situation. It may be short and simple, but it can be powerful too. What is even good is that it will not ask all of your time. Even by short reading, you will be able to feel good and that is the usual effect of funny tagalog quotes. It is not surprising why more and more people search about them all over the internet.
If you are reading this article, there is a great chance that you are bored at work and you are in search of something amusing to boost your energy. What are the examples of these funny tagalog quotes?
Any single person who wants to be less lonely should check these funny tagalog quotes made just especially for them. These are the following:
- Kasali nga pala ako sa FRAT – FRAting single.
- Porket ba single, malungkot na? Bakit lahat ba ng taken ay masaya?
- Ako ay SAWI! – Single at Walang Iniintindi
- Kapag single ka, hindi mo kailangan ng load. Wifi lang, sapat na!
- Huwag mo itanong kung ano ang gusto ko! Baka madulas ako at ikaw ang masabi ko!
The aforementioned quotes are perfect if you are single and ready to mingle! They will definitely boost your confidence. Not everyone has a positive set of mind about this life status. It is about time you changed that facade because there is a lot to love about being single (for quite some time.) Imagine the freedom you get to enjoy! You can just do whatever you want, eat whatever you want and sleep whenever you like without taking anyone into consideration. Laughing at this through quotes is not bad after all!
Aside from the given funny tagalog quotes above, there are still others which may be pondered on even in your daily conversations. If you want to take your humor to the next level, it will be a good idea to try on these funny tagalog quotes about looks.
- Ang tunay na pogi, di na kailangan mag-axe para habulin nang babae. Kindat lang, sapat na.
- May dinudumog sa school kanina, paglapit ko… yung school ID kong nalaglag pala.
- Kung lahat ng pangit ay mabubuti – okay fine ako na ang masama!
- Sabi nila bobo daw mag-english ang mga pogi. I’m not believe in theirs.
- Sa sobrang hot ko – hindi na maramdaman ang lamig ng panahon.
These funny tagalog quotes will work if you want to make someone smile. There are creative ways to express them. Aside from saying them in person, you can write them on cards. You can also put them on sticker notes if you want them to serve as a note for an individual. This may also be a chance to break the ice just in case you are in the midst of a pressuring conversation. This is going to work, that is for sure.
Beating stress is a part of people’s life. It does not matter whether it is for family or work. Good thing, there are ways to reduce it, if not eliminated. The effects can always be negated. This is when funny tagalog quotes come in. Here are the samples that you can review:
- ‘Wag ka mainsecure sa height mo, dahil sa puso ko, napakalaki mo.
- Ang gusto kong mga kaibigan ay yung mala-Rexona, kasi alam kong they won’t let me down!
- Kung nagdududa ka sa mahal mo kapag hindi mo siya kasama… painumin mo ng Lactum… para 100% panatag ka.
- Ang itsura mo parang pagkain… exotic.
- I love Math – Meryenda, Almusal, Tanghalian, Hapunan!
Through the internet, tagalog funny quotes may be enjoyed. As a matter of fact, they are popular over the web lately. The tensions of life may be gotten rid of temporarily this way. The quotes are becoming really common. They can be seen in social media statuses and the like. Needless to say, they give more reason to smile. Millions of people search for these quotes online on a regular basis. This goes to show that there is really a high demand for it.
- Minsan sumigaw ako ng ayaw ko ng magmahal, pero nung makita kita, napasigaw ulit ako ng joke lang yun!
- Dilim ka ba? Kasi nung dumating ka, wala na akong makitang iba.
- Ang wallet ko ay parang sibuyas, sa tuwing bubuksan ko ito… napapaiyak ako.
- Ang kagandahan ay parang PASSWORD, ikaw lang ang nakakaalam.
- Bagong kasabihan: Pag iniwan ka ng mahal mo, never say die! Tomorrow is another guy!
Management of stress with the quotes given may work. This is possible. There are sources that may be obtained for the aforementioned which can be useful enough. It would only take a matter of 10 minute search in order to succeed in this. There are categories and subjects for this. The options may be broad for everyone. Anyone who feels pressured at work, and tense probably, should read some of these when they are in the office. It would not take much of their time. This is a chance to see things at a lighter perspective.
A little humor in a person’s life would not hurt. These are more funny tagalog quotes to be kept as reference just in case.
- Nakakainis yung feeling na nagalit ka na nga, pero mawawala yung galit mo kapag ngumiti na siya.
- Ginawa ang break-up para ilayo tayo sa maling tao na akala natin ay tama.
- Barya ka ba? Kasi umaga pa lang kailangan na kita.
- Ang buhok pang shampoo commercial, ang mukha pwedeng endorser ng funeral.
- Wag mong isiping panget ka, kami na bahalang mag-isip non para sa’yo.
Our lives can be pressuring at some point. There are times when they are packed with problems too. Most people face this and some of them feel like they cannot do anything about the situation. With the presence of these funny tagalog quotes, everything may be taken brightly. This is how dealing with the situation should be!